Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2009

WIP: Crossbow

And last but not least the project which consumed most of my time and my nerves:

A double shot crossbow. Since I'm totaly into Post Apocalyptic stuff right now I decided to make my 3rd crossbow. My objectives where to make it:
  • right now !
  • working properly
  • useable for LARP (not more than 30 lbs draw weight)
  • able to shoot both shots at different times
It turned out to be a very problematic project but finally I got to work and right now I'm working on the finishing touches. Mostly the look since right now it's not post apocalyptic at all, we'll see if I'm able to improve the looks, at least it's done with a rather low standart of simply tools since I ain't got bigger ones in my flat.... until now ^^

So here you go:




more to come ...

Keine Kommentare: